Scrappin' Friends

E-MEALZ EASY AND DELICIOUS DINNER RECIPES

Thursday, February 13, 2014

***UPDATED*** LR's Very Steampunk Valentine Blog Hop


Happy Thursday!  If you're like me, then you're snowed in.  I took this time to get some things in order and other things started again.
Today, I'm joining LeslieRahye for her LR's Very Steampunk Valentine Blog Hop.  This is my first time creating a steampunk project but I enjoyed getting messy. Jessica, one my of my crafting BFF's  helped tremendously and I think my project turned out pretty good.
For your viewing pleasure, I've created a card.  I whipped the Copics out and had myself a ball.  The paint and cardboard helped to get the creative juices flowing also.



Materials
brads
cardstock
cardboard
glass accents
silver paint
Tim Holtz stickers
Tim Holtz Distress Inks: Black Soot, Antique, Broken China
Copic Markers: B21, B34, C1, C3, C5, C7, E18, E23, E33, E37, R29,W1, W1, blender
Lady Victoria by Kenny K

Be sure to stop at every blog and comment to be eligible for Leslierahye's drawing.
If you get lost along the way, here's the link to the line-up.


signature

10 comments:

Robyn (RedDogGirl) said...

I ADORE the way you colored in that girl - wow - amazing work with those markers! And that corrugated heart is a great textural touch!

DIYDesignStudio said...

All the textures are fabulous!

WhoMom said...

What a lovely lady! Great image and love the shiny background. Off to play with my card making area too! Enjoy the snow.

Regena said...

I would never know you didn't steampunk all the time. great job!

Barbara Rankin said...

FAbulous, steamy, steampunk card. Love your coloring on the girl, and the textures are amazing. TFS

Charmed Confections said...

Such a beautiful card! For you first time creating something steampunk, you nailed it! Fantastic! Thanks for sharing! ~ LeeAnn

Morninglass said...

This is a great card! I loved the cardboard heart and agree that the girl was coloured beautifully. I also like that you stepped away from traditional pinks and reds and went blue. Love it!

Fab said...

Great creation, love the image and how you've coloured it ! x

Lyneen said...

Love your card. Great colors! YOUR HEART is CARDBOARD! AWESOME!

World of Michael Trent said...

Cool card!!

>
Graphics by The Shabby Vanity