Scrappin' Friends

E-MEALZ EASY AND DELICIOUS DINNER RECIPES

Wednesday, April 6, 2016

I'm Back! Well, sorta.

Hey my Crafty Family! Do you miss me? Well, even if you don't, I miss you and miss crafting on a regular basis.

I know I'm overdue for a return so, I'm gradually returning to blogging.  Get ready to be inspired and connected with me once again through my bloggy outlet here at Scrappin' Sista.  I've missed my crafty peeps.

So, for this post, I would like you to hop on over to one of my VERY FIRST design team leader's blog for her BLOGAVARSARY! There is PLENTY of eye-candy and prizes that are up for grabs.  She is the amazing Jenny of CrazyAboutCricut.  You will not be disappointed.

Remember, I love you, and there is NOTHING you can do about it!
signature

No comments:

>
Graphics by The Shabby Vanity